Latest News & Project Announcements
2023 Car Show Information
Quick Links & Notices
- Planning Commission Public Hearing-Notice
- Bill Nessler Car Show 2023
- Building Official Services-Request for Qualifications
- City of Blue Lake Draft Housing Element: Attachment
- On August 29, 2022, the City received a response to the first draft of the 6th Cycle Housing Element from the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD). The City is prepared to resubmit the housing element to HCD for a second draft review. HCD mandates that the public has 7 days to review and comment on the updated draft. The 7-day public comment period shall begin on April 20th, 2023 and end on April 27, 2023. Comments can be sent to Citymanager@bluelake.ca.gov.
- Arts and Heritage Commission Meeting scheduled for April 19th has been postponed; a new date will be posted soon.
- Request for Qualifications for Engineering and Planning Services-RFQ
- Blue Lake Square Site
- Blue Lake Recdesk Site/Events Calendar
- Commission Application_2022
- City of Blue Lake FY 20-21 Audit & Communications Letter
- Powers Creek Development Page
- Dog Licensing
City of Blue Lake Local Road Safety Plan (LRSP) Final Report
Sign our Roller Skate Waiver HERE!
See All News
Summer & Break Camps
Summer and school break camps are available for children at the Prash Hall Activity Center and Perigot Park. Camp Perigot runs ten weeks every summer and is available to children ages 5-13. Other camps are available during Winter, Presidents and Spring Break. Financial assistance is available for qualifying families. Find out more here.
Summer and Break CampsInformation & Registration
Blue Lake offers a variety of summer and break camps. Discounts available for Blue Lake residents.