Latest News & Project Announcements
City of Blue Lake Local Road Safety Plan (LRSP) Final Report
Perigot Park Livesteam
Enjoy Perigot Park anywhere, anytime!
Provided by the Blue Lake Chamber of Commerce
- City of Blue Lake Rate Increase Question & Answer Sheet
- City of Blue Lake Water & Wastewater Rate Study
- City of Blue Lake Proposition 218 Notice of Proposed Water and Wastewater Rate Adjustment-Water Notice & Wastewater Notice
- City of Blue Lake-Solar RFP
- Solar RFP Addendum #1
- October 17, 2022-Public Hearing Notice-O Zone Amendment
- City of Blue Lake FY 20-21 Audit & Communications Letter
- Powers Creek Development Page
- Dog Licensing
Summer & Break Camps
Summer and school break camps are available for children at the Prash Hall Activity Center and Perigot Park. Camp Perigot runs ten weeks every summer and is available to children ages 5-13. Other camps are available during Winter, Presidents and Spring Break. Financial assistance is available for qualifying families. Find out more here.