Join the City of Blue Lake as we celebrate National Bike Month with the following activities:
- Student Bike Bingo Challenge – throughout May – Blue Lake Students will receive a bingo card from their teachers. Ride your bike into school and stop off at Blue Lake City Hall on your way for a bingo number and win prizes!
- Ride (or walk) to school day – May 8th – Meet up at the Mad River Grange Parking Lot before school for some pre-ride goodies provided by the Wha-Nika’s women’s club, and then ride in together. Parents, grandparents and siblings are encouraged to participate as well.
- Historic Blue Lake Ride – May 12th – after the Mad River Grange Breakfast. Join City Councilmember Elaine Hogan on a tour of historic Blue Lake!
- Bike to Work Day – May 17th – Don’t forget to ride to work on the 17th – stop in at Coffee Club on your way for a cup of coffee or morning snack (by donation) and chat with your friends in the community before you continue your ride.
- City Staff Lunch Rides – Join City staff members on a lunch ride, starting at 12 noon every Tuesday and Thursday throughout May.